Accessible | Affordable | Aesthetic
Our mission is to make sustainability accessible and affordable without compromising on aesthetic or quality, making eco-friendly swaps easy to integrate into your self-care routine and wardrobe.
We graduated from a fashion business degree in 2020 where we both spent our final year focusing on sustainability and dreamt up Meladora — an eco-friendly fashion, beauty and self-care space.
Throughout lockdown we have been working on turning this dream into a reality.
Our core value is to care. For ourselves. For others. For the planet.
We love our planet and we love people so we have made it our mission to create a platform that will only stock ethical, eco-friendly products that are good for you.
We have spent a long time creating this brand and we still have a long way to go before we can bring you everything we have been dreaming up.
All products on our website have been handpicked by us. Every product is made with high-quality, ethically sourced natural ingredients from brands we love and trust.
We’re working on bringing you more great products and clothing, including our own designs that we’ve been working on for a long time.
What’s important to us?
We aim to be transparent with you through every aspect of our brand so if we ever miss anything or you want to know more, send us a message and we would love to talk to you about what we do.
We don’t want to hurt our planet. We’re not a fan of fast-fashion and its consequences. This is why we are creating long lasting and high quality pieces that won’t end up in landfill. We also source our packaging, materials and other equipment from eco-conscious brands.
We will ensure all contributors to Meladora are paid fairly and treated with respect. We want our clothing and materials to be ethically produced and sourced. We don’t think anyone should be hurt for fashion and we will make every effort to protect all the people that contribute to Meladora.
We want to create a brand that will make our customers proud and put smiles on your faces. We hope stick around as our story continues to grow. We can’t wait to share our next steps with you.
- Multiway, high quality clothing for season-less slow fashion
- Transparent supply chain
- Recyclable protective packaging
- Zero fabric waste
- Plantable seed paper notes
- Scarf tops ethically manufactured in the UK
- Recycled bottle ribbon
- Biodegradable tissue paper
- Recyclable / reuseable packing boxes
- Non-harmful, organic bamboo viscose from a 3 year wild bamboo forest, certified by EcoCert
- Ribbon made using 100% post-consumer waste plastic from PET plastic bottles
- Supplier donated 5% of sales from the ribbon went to Whale and Dolphin Conservation in aid of Earth Day 2021
- 20% of energy used in the production of the ribbon is solar powered
- 90% of the water used in the production of the ribbon is recycled in the manufacturing process
- Recycled glass in the candles
- Teds Coco donates 3% of profits to charity 'to help sustain the earth' and donations are split between Rainforest Alliance and Monterey Bay Aquarium